Currently, BIM proficiency is one of the essential tender eligibility requirements. Understanding BIM-compliant activity will significantly influence future business competitiveness in the construction and real estate sectors.
With the help of web-based training and videos, you can effortlessly study the principles of the BIM process with this e-learning course from any location at any time. Thanks to condensed, interactive training modules and a laid-out modular structure. The integrated knowledge quizzes allow you to quickly assess your newly learned material and repeat lessons as necessary.
The course will have real-world application because of examples from BIM in practice. The VDI 2552 standard covers the curriculum, and the training is based on ISO 19650 as of 2019.
Course Length and Costs
The BIM course fee, including a GST of 18%, is 5000 INR. The course lasts about 420 minutes. The access period lasts for 270 days.
The following topics will be covered in the course:
- Basic understanding of BIM (module 1)
- Application cases and tools (module 2)
- Coordination and data exchange (module 3)
- Object-oriented model construction (module 4)
- BIM implementation (module 5)
- Norms and guidelines (module 6)
- Communication in BIM projects (module 7)
- Legal aspects and outlook (module 8)
There are eight modules in the BIM online course. This can be done in a self-chosen order by the learner. Videos, WBT modules, and podcasts are all used in BIM Basics – Online Training. The student has the chance to review their retained knowledge in the learning units through quick tests.
The entire program lasts 420 minutes, at the end of which you must pass a test to earn your internationally recognised e-certificate with a unique ID.
Module 1: BIM fundamentals (60 min)
- History and development
- Term definition, introduction to BIM history, and initiatives
- BIM risk factors, opportunities, and influencers
Module 2: BIM tools and applications (45 min)
- Planning, implementation, and operation of applications and tools;
- Application principles;
- Chances and dangers
Module 3: Coordinating and exchanging data (45 min)
- Responsibilities and roles
- Data transfer
- Coordinating models
Module 4:Object-oriented model structure (45 min)
- Object-oriented modelling fundamentals
- Model construction
- Documentation bintangplus4d
Module 5 :BIM installation (60 min)
- The company’s adoption of BIM
- Project application of BIM
- Employer information requirements (EIR) and the BIM execution plan are BIM papers (BEP)
Module 6: Requirements and guidelines (45 min)
- Organisation and standardisation
- VDI 2552 directive, DIN, and GEFMA directive at the national level
- At the European and global levels
- BIM projects
Module 7: Communication in BIM projects (45 min)
- Common data environment (CDE)
- Communication in planning, implementation and operation
Module 8: Legal considerations and Prospects (45 min)
- Requests for proposals and contracts
- Service parameters and compensation
- Responsibility and ownership
Building information modelling (BIM) software called Tekla Structures is used to design steel, concrete, wood, and glass structures. The BIM online training course walks students through the concept of the fabrication process while allowing them to design and maintain 3D structural models in steel or concrete. One drawback of this is that it takes a little longer to learn because it has more tools, options, possibilities, and opportunities for customisation, despite being one of the most capable and advanced systems in its sector murah4d.