Humidifiers are the perfect solution to dry rooms and dry skin. They also can be an excellent resource when it comes to fighting a cold, allergies, or asthma. Increasing the humidity in the air makes it easier for you and your little one to breathe as your nasal passages are not as dry, your sinus passages become less congested, and your coughing is eased. Humidifiers have excellent benefits for sleep and skin as well. With so many benefits, it only makes sense that a humidifier would be an excellent and healthy pairing with a diffuser. Diffusers have made a huge splash on the market recently, as aromatherapy with essential oils also has many benefits. By smelling and breathing in various essential oils as they are diffusing, you can actually help address nausea and digestive issues, colds and congestion, PMS and menstrual pains, muscle tension and soreness, and sleep problems. A humidifier and diffuser really do seem like the perfect combination for tackling better sleep, better skin, and better health. So, the question remains, can you use essential oils in the Everlasting Comfort Humidifier?
The answer is yes! The Everlasting Comfort Humidifier has a built-in essential oils tray so you can have clean, pure, moisturizing air through the humidifier, all while benefiting from the fragrance and aromatherapy that certain essential oils offer when diffused. Using humidifiers with essential oils is the ultimate life hack to health and wellness.
So where do essential oils come in to increase the quality of the humidifier experience? Essential oils have many purposes and benefits but diffused on their own, they are not making your air any less dry. By using humidifiers with essential oils, you are getting the benefits of better air quality and benefits of aromatherapy wrapped into one. You might be wondering where to start with using essential oils and their unique advantages with the Everlasting Comfort Humidifier. A few main reasons that people utilize the benefits of essential oils in their homes are listed below.
- Helps with Headaches: Peppermint oil is the most popular oil to use for headaches. Many people use it for tension headaches. It is known to help your muscles relax and ease the pain. Lavender is known to help with headaches that are caused by lack of sleep. Eucalyptus oil is excellent for sinus headaches. Chamomile and Rosemary oil are great options for nighttime use with headaches.
- Helps with Digestion and Nausea: Ginger oil is a great hack when it comes to battling nausea, as it can be known for improving and getting rid of symptoms. Peppermint oil is a great option for tackling digestive issues or nausea, as the oil can relax gastric muscles. Fennel oil is used frequently as a digestive aid and helps with constipation. Spearmint and Cardamom are other great alternatives.
- Helps with Sleep: Lavender calms the nervous system and many people have experienced sleep aid through diffusing this oil. Ylang Ylang is also known to lower stress levels and prepare the body for sleep. Chamomile, Bergamot, and Sandalwood are also scents that trigger responses of rest in the body.
- Helps with Colds and Congestion: Eucalyptus has antiviral properties and can be known to aid in clearing out congestion in the chest and sinuses. Tea Tree oil is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory aid that helps in fighting off germs. Peppermint oil can serve as a menthol-esque substitute that soothes the throat and opens up the nasal passages. Lemon is also a great microbial oil to help fight off infection.
- Helps Boost Mood and Reduce Anxiety: Clary Sage is extremely soothing to the body and is known to help with lowering cortisol levels released in times of stress. Orange is a popular, uplifting scent that helps in promoting mental clarity and relaxation. Rosemary can be helpful when you are feeling the effects of brain fog.
These are just a few of the most popular uses for essential oils. By using essential oils in the Everlasting Comfort Humidifier, you are opening a world of endless opportunities for your health and wellness. This is the humidifier that Kendall Jenner personally recommends in Allure Magazine as one of her favorite beauty products. It uses ultrasonic cool mist which helps reduce airborne viruses and bacteria. With a six-liter large capacity tank that can last up to 50 straight hours without needing a refill, it has an auto shut off feature so it turns off when it’s out of water. Unlike a lot of humidifiers that come with a filter that needs replacing every couple of months, this humidifier is filterless, making it the most affordable on the market for its size and functioning. It has technology that makes it whisper-quiet and is known for its ability to improve sleep, allergies, and skin health through its humidifying and diffusing qualities, all while relaxing and refreshing you.bestnewshunt